What is a Senior Real Estate Specialist?
- A senior real estate specialist is a Realtor who specializes in assisting the 50+ market with the purchase and sale of real estate. According to the National Association of Realtors this special designation is held by approximately 16,000 of the over 1,200,000 United States Realtors. Through advanced training a Senior Real Estate Specialist learns the necessary skills enabling them to serve this special demographic.
Why work with a Senior Real Estate Specialist and how it benefits you?http://https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/seniors
- Just like having a specialist in medicine you can now chose to work with a Realtor who specializes in serving the 50+ market.
- We take a consultative approach with our clients looking at the big picture and what their future plans and goals are.
- We have an understanding of what is important to this age group. From home design, location, amenities and senior living options we can provide advice and ideas to help our clients make an educated decision.
- We have a solid understand of the laws for Housing for Older Persons (HOPA) to protect our client’s best interests.
- We have a large network of other senior professionals who we can refer to our clients based on their needs.
- We have the empathy to listen to what is important to our clients and understand that the process of selling or purchasing real estate is a big one. We always work with our clients best interest in mind at all times.
- We provide our client’s with a concierge style customer service that they deserve.
Why Chose me as your Senior Real Estate Specialist?
- In addition being an experienced Realtor and having this specialized designation of Senior Real Estate Specialist I am also a SC licensed Assisted Living Administrator. I have over 7 years of senior living management experience and can help navigate the differences in amenities, financial structure and care offered. Whether you are looking to downsize, right size or move to a retirement or assisted living community I will be there to provide support and answer any additional questions you or your family may have to help make the transition a smooth one. I hope to be able to serve as your Senior Real Estate Specialist in the near future.